Sunday, April 17, 2011

A little note from me................

Stationary is very hot right now! They have cute trendy stores devoted to all that is papery goodness and I'm not talking about Officeworks.  Mum will confirm that as a kid, when we went shopping, my sisters would head for the toy department and  I'd nag Mum until we visited the stationary dept. I used to covet little notebooks, cute rubber erasers and pencil sharpeners.
Many years have passed and I still love stationary, so it was only a matter of time before that influence showed up in my jewellery.
This little notebook pendant is a mere 2cm by 3 cm.  It's a copper prototype but  I'm definitely going to make some more of these in Sterling Silver very soon.  Not to be worn while swimming, showering or singing in the rain!

Pin It

1 comment:

Belinda Saville said...

Pam, what a fabulous idea! You could really go crazy with the whole stationary theme ;-) Run with it, I say! I'm sure these little notebooks would sell like hotcakes :-)