Monday, May 21, 2007

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Esta Sketch.

Rules Of Tagging!
1.List seven random facts/habits about yourself
2.Choose another seven bloggers to tag and list their names in your blog
3.Leave your seven tagged bloggers comments to notify them of their tagging and to direct them to your blog for tag instructions.

If I've tagged you and you don't want to do it - no worries. No obligation - you're allowed to break the "tag chain"

Ok Here goes..........
  1. I'm left handed but do everything except writing and holding a fork the same as a righthanded person. Eating spaghetti with a spoon and fork is tricky because I want to hold them both in the same hand.
  2. I can't cut cheese right through to the chopping block........I get most of the way through then twist my hand that's holding the knife, so the last bit of cheese breaks off. This is a family thing apparently - didn't realise I did it until a family member pointed it out - they do it too.
  3. I regret the name we called our dog. We called him "nipper" because he's a little nipper ie: small/cute but people think he bites and got his name that way. I 've promised myself to give any pets we have in the future a more positive name with no negative connotations.
  4. I don't eat seafood. I'm not allergic - just don't like it. People really can't understand that :)
  5. I love tools - especially jewellery making tools. As soon as I get a new one - I'm deciding which one I must have next!!
  6. I won't put my head under the water when I swim. Actually it has to be about 100 degrees in the shade for me to swim so it generally isn't an issue!
  7. I wish I was as interesting as everyone else that has been tagged. I'm may have to come back and find some other people to tag as most of the people I was going to tag have already been tagged. But if you are reading this and want to join in - leave a comment and I'll tag you!!
I've tagged Feli, OrangeStarfish,
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hii!!!

I love all your jewellery!!! Thanks for stopping by my blog and I will be back here for sure