Tuesday, May 29, 2007

In memory of Thelma 1916-2007



It's been a sad week - my mum in law passed away on 26th May.
A lovely lady and I feel privileged to have been part of her life and been with her on the start of her new journey....
Thelma was a fantastic mum, nanna and mum- in- law, she would do anything for us or any or her loved ones - Thelma was caring, loving and generous and would always put her loved ones before herself. She was one of those rare people that was loved by everyone that knew her. Much loved and sadly missed.
I didn't mention that she made a fantastic apple pie. Whenever we had a family get together it was always taken for granted that "Thelma will bring the apple pie" She generously shared her recipe with me but even though I followed the recipe to the letter it wasn't a patch on Thelma's. I guess that the love she put into it was the magic ingredient that made it so special :) Pin It

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear the passting of your MIL. I love the old picture of her. She is beautiful.

GetSilvered said...

Thanks so much Feli.