This is usually a jewellery blog but I was asked for this recipe so today it's a recipe blog!
No picture because we ate it before it could be photographed but I make this old stand by pretty regularly so I'll add a pic later. It's vegetarian but not vegan!
Measurements are approximate - you can pretty much add more or less of any of the ingredients - or substitute low fat products if you like.
*250g box frozen chopped spinach - thawed and drained - press through a strainer to get all the moisture out.
* About 3 small or 2 large potatoes - peeled & cubed and at least part cooked. I nuke 'em.
* 250g tub of cottage cheese
* about 1 cup (125g) of Tasty cheese grated
* About 1/2 cup cream - I use sour cream sometimes or ordinary cream other times
* About 1/2 cup of milk - soy is fine too.
* 4 Eggs - beaten.
* Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix together and pour into a greased pie or medium baking dish. Cook about 35 - 40 minutes at 180 degrees Celsius.
Cut into slices to serve - great hot, cold or at room temp! Yum with a salad - good lunch dish.