Thursday, November 23, 2006

Post Surgery


Well, I'm out of hospital and resting up. I've just closed my Etsy Shop temporarily as my two craft shows are coming up this weekend and next. I won't actually be there, but my jewellery will be. I'm so lucky to have "stall mates" who are happy to hold the fort and sell for me in my absence. Thanks Jane & Petra :)
I've been adapting some earring stand/Frames I had made. Originally they were just the frames with a couple of small hooks for the earrings to hang from in each section. Unfortunately, the earrings were "lost" against the background of whatever I stood the frames against. So I taped card against the back of the frames with holes for the earring to go through.
My sterling silver and chainmaille looks great against the black although the photo doesn't do them justice. I've added shiny "Sterling Silver" stickers too.
Anyway, I'm very happy with the result - just hope the tape holds out if the weather is hot which it probably will be!
My sister Elaine has lent us some fabulous dark wood jewellery busts she got in Bali which will go great with these stands too. Pin It

No comments: