Friday, January 26, 2007

Happy Australia Day!!

Well it's Australia Day today and it's a long weekend.
Here in Perth it's a hot, hot, hot, 39 degrees - that's celsius. I think it's around 102 in farenheight.
We're off to the neighbours for a Bar B Q this evening, to celebrate but I've been holed up all day inside with the aircon going at full bore.

Yesterday the postman bought me my new Koil Kutter - what perfect timing, so I can play this weekend. Now I'll be able to cut my own jumprings for my chainmaille.

I got the thing set up this arvo (with the help of my husband) and have cut my first rings.
I'm so excited - I can't wait to do some more in different sizes but these were the first........

Yes I know, it doesn't take a lot to get me excited - some new jewellery tools will always do it! Pin It

No comments: